1.- IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Accountable: OLOCIP 11 S.L.., a company of Spanish nationality, with CIF B87562302, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid on 11 May 2016.
- Address: Calle Chile 10, Office 210, 28290 Las Rozas (Madrid)
- Phone: +34 912 655 802
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although OLOCIP does not require a Data Protection Delegate in accordance with the GDPR, we have professionals specialized in privacy who are at your disposal for any doubt or query you may have regarding this matter. You can contact us through email@example.com.
2.- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
3.- ¿CON QUÉ FINALIDAD TRATAMOS SUS DATOS PERSONALES?
OLOCIP acts as the controller of personal data (in compliance with Article 4.7. of the GDPR) for all purposes.
Those purposes are:
- Keep you informed about OLOCIP’s products and services as well as send you news, notify you of events and other activities that are of interest to you.
- Provide you the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of your rights.
4.- DATA CONSERVATION TIME
The period of conservation of your data that is necessary to maintain the relationship or to provide the service or function that you have requested. Therefore, if we do not need your data to provide you with any service, these will be blocked and will only be accessible by the Public Authorities in the case of administrative or fiscal legal claims in accordance with the deadlines established by each regulation for this purpose.
OLOCIP uses Google Analytics and language selection cookies to quantify the number of users who visit our website and to provide information in the language selected by the user.
Here is a summary table of the cookies used, as well as the storage times of the information obtained:
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- The right of access to your personal data in order to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right of suppression of your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- The right to oppose the processing of your personal data when the legal basis enabling us to process it, in accordance with paragraph 4 above, is the legitimate interest.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal base that enables us to process the data indicated in paragraph 4 above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent given to OLOCIP.
You may exercise your rights at any time and free in the following ways:
By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you will be able to unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation to the processing of your personal data.
7.- CESSION OF DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The data will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. However, it is possible that for the correct provision of services, OLOCIP may have to communicate certain personal data to third parties that provide services, exclusively for the correct performance of the company. In any case, these data communications that could be carried out will be made as a processing order by these third parties for the provision of services to OLOCIP, which will include access by the third party to personal information.
In this sense, OLOCIP will have the corresponding processing order contracts with third parties that process or access OLOCIP’s personal data, in compliance with those established in the Data Protection regulations.
Our Internet server is hosted in the OLOCIP data centre, located in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, with no international data transfer outside the European Union. This Data Center is restricted to authorized personal access only.
However, if at any time during the commercial relationship it should be necessary to communicate your data to third parties for new purposes, such communication will take place when OLOCIP has your prior consent to do and in the way legally required.
8.- APPLICABLE REGULATION
OLOCIP informs you as a User that the processing of your personal data and the sending of our commercial communications by electronic are in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
9.- SECURITY METHODS
In agreement with the regulations, we inform you that at OLOCIP we have adopted the appropriate technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of your personal data, in order to avoid its modification, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into consideration the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored, as well as the risks that they are exposed to.